NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: EMS (South Portland) moving  (Read 99 times)

StoveTop

• NEClimbs Newbie
  • I'm up, I'm dressed, what else do you want?
EMS (South Portland) moving
« on: October 19, 2004, 11:43:05 AM »

I was @ EMS in the Maine Mall yesterday, and got to talking to one of the employees and he said that EMS will be moving in the near future to Marginal Way, Portland over by the Maine Rock Gym and Wild Oats. Not quite sure on exact timeframe. He also said they are going to be expanding the climbing section some.  They are also having a 20% off everything in the store this weekend starting Friday

T_Moon

• NEClimbs Senior Member
Re: EMS (South Portland) moving
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2004, 02:41:07 PM »

This move is a bit obnoxious since they are locating just down the street from Maine Mountain Works -- a locally owned store that has served the Portand area for a number of years.  Seems a little like bullying tactics.  It figures they are locating in the same space as the national chain whole foods store that located across the parking lot from the locally owned whole foods store...
If you want to get to the peak, you ought to climb without giving it too much thought.

--Nietzsche
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.147 seconds with 22 queries.