General > Climbing NOT (Bitch & moan)

Good dentist in Mt. Wash Valley?

(1/1)

sportboyclimbz:
I took a huge whipper on Upper Refuse the other day ;D and now I need some dental work done. Does anyone have a recommendation? Nothing special, just someone who won't kill me when I get a cleaning/check up.

Thanks. :-*

Jeff:
I'd recommend calling Dr. John Kovalik; he's a good friend, but I've also used him as my daughter's dentist starting when she was about 4 and knocked her front tooth back in a fall against furniture. She kept going to him for about 8 years until the distance between CT and NH started making vacation appointment arrangements too awkward--he's very good. If I lived in the Mt. Wash valley area full time, he'd be my choice. Jeff Lea

Admin Al:
Dr. McDonough is also pretty good. I don't like North Conway Dental at all. they seem to only be into getting you to pay out a lot of $ constantly. they also charge Boston prices!

Al

climbhigh:
Hey sportboy hope you did not do any permanant damage.  How did you take a whipper off Upper Refuse?  Where at? Inquiring minds want to know.

T_Moon:
"How did you take a whipper off Upper Refuse?  Where at? Inquiring minds want to know."

Troll baited!!!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version