Author Topic: Lincoln,NH Brewery  (Read 660 times)

Offline PG

• NEClimbs Newbie
Lincoln,NH Brewery
« on: April 01, 2018, 09:15:54 am »
Just in case you haven't been in Lincoln, NH for a while there's a somewhat new brewery in town. Although they have been there a few years about 9 months ago they started brewing their own craft beer/ale on site. They have 6 on tap and they seem to be changing them up on a regular basis. A difficult decision is trying to decide which one as they are all very good. They even have an Oatmeal Stout that will rival the local competition's stout. The food menu is good and they also seem to be changing it up from time to time. If you're into nachos, try their firecracker nachos. Something totally different and in my option, out of this world. They are located in the old paper mill building. The old beams create a warm and cozy atmosphere while enjoying one of their craft beers. By the way, I don't work for them, I'm just a satisfied customer and want to pass along a good word so others may enjoy.

PG. 

Offline Admin Al

• NEClimbs Administrator
  • NEClimbs God
  • Climb 'till your forearms turn to jelly!
    • NEClimbs
Re: Lincoln,NH Brewery
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2018, 05:09:42 pm »
thanks for the heads up. I've been in that place several years ago and loved it. food was only OK back then. I'll have to try it next time i'm in the vicinity. I play music at Jean's Playhouse on occasion and am always looking for someplace to get a burger & new after the show.
Al Hospers

Offline markvnh

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2018, 03:39:43 pm »
...gonna agree with Al. Have given them (One Love) a few tries and still canít cook a burger correctly! My go to stop on that side is Black Mtn Burger. One of the best burger places in N.H. and good selection of regional beers.

Offline Admin Al

• NEClimbs Administrator
  • NEClimbs God
  • Climb 'till your forearms turn to jelly!
    • NEClimbs
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2018, 04:57:15 am »
My go to stop on that side is Black Mtn Burger. One of the best burger places in N.H. and good selection of regional beers.

gotta check that one out. thanks for the heads up.
Al Hospers

Offline Coreshot

• NEClimbs Junior Member
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2018, 05:54:38 pm »
+ 1 for Black Mtn Burger

Offline NEAlpineStart

• NEClimbs God
    • Northeast Alpine Start
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2018, 03:28:55 pm »
+2 for Black Mtn Burger... that place is great!