Author Topic: Adjustable Treadwall Kore for sale  (Read 269 times)

Offline corson

• NEClimbs Newbie
Adjustable Treadwall Kore for sale
« on: August 05, 2018, 09:38:42 am »
Hey folks,

I am a retired climber of 25 years that is selling my Treadwall to free up some space for a home gym. It is fully assembled and works perfectly. I had brewers ledge make a custom frame for the rig so it is adjustable from 5 - 40 degrees overhanging. I donated all of my holds and my woody to a local kids org, but there are still quite a few holds on the Treadwall.  I would send some of them with the unit. It is located in midcoast Maine. Whoever buys it will have to come and disassemble it and take it with them. I would suggest this as there are a lot of parts and a good it would be a good exercise in learning how to reassemble it. Please, serious inquiries only. I think that 2k is more than fair. I dont have any interest in negotiating. If there are no takers than I can give it to a local 501c3 and take the right off. I would prefer it go to a good climbing home. It made me stronger back in the day.
Peace
c

ps. I tried to upload a pic of the rig but the file is too big. Hit me up for pics if needed.