Author Topic: North Conway Partner  (Read 458 times)

Offline Brena

• NEClimbs Newbie
North Conway Partner
« on: August 13, 2018, 08:27:16 pm »
Hello everyone,

I live in Seattle and will be visiting the NE for the first time. I will stay in North Conway from  Feb 17th-20th. I will go there to learn ice climbing. I would like to find someone to do MT. Washington Peak with me.  I know it's 6 months away, but I  figure I'd make a post now in case it takes a long time to someone to reply. Plus, the days being during the week I don't think it helps me much since most people work during the week. I have heard Mt. Washington has the fury of the Himalayas in the winter, so I would like someone who is experienced with that mountain in the winter. If anyone would like to do that with me, could you please e-mail me instead of replying here? brida13@msn.com 

Thanks!

Brena :)

Offline Admin Al

• NEClimbs Administrator
  • NEClimbs God
  • Climb 'till your forearms turn to jelly!
    • NEClimbs
Re: North Conway Partner
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2018, 10:25:59 am »
You say you are coming here "there to learn ice climbing". Are you taking courses? If you haven't already hooked that up I suggest International Mountain Climbing School in North Conway. They have a wide variety of courses for all levels. That said, there are many local guide services in the area who provide excellent instruction.
Al Hospers