NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Partner for Ice-Alpine  (Read 82 times)

Hawk

• NEClimbs Newbie
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Partner for Ice-Alpine
« on: January 05, 2005, 05:51:49 AM »

Looking for climbing partners for Ice-Alpine climbs or mountaineering partners for the winter.  Live in Bartlett on the weekends so I climb mostly in NH. I usually climb on the weekends but always willing to get out on a monday or friday if the schedule will allow.  Climbing Ice for 3 years, can lead WI 3 but will follow up to 4.  Have all gear and I'm up for anything from top roping, long approach climbs to long gully climbs just as long as you like to climb safe and have fun.  If your interested PM me or email me at jhawkins@allenmajor.com

Cheers,

Hawk
"Don't Listen to what they say. Go see" -Chinese Proverb

fatmarmot

• NEClimbs Newbie
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Partner for Ice-Alpine
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2005, 03:19:45 PM »

Have you got a partner for ice on Sunday.  I'd be happy to follow or top-rope.  e-mail me tonigt with your number if your up for something.

Chris Ring
fatmarmot@comcast.net

vtbrewer

• NEClimbs Newbie
Re: Partner for Ice-Alpine
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2005, 01:55:20 PM »

I'm looking for someone to do a climb with next weekend. Sunday the 23rd. I want to get on Elephant's Head Gully at Smugg's. I'd be willing to come over to NH for something. Let me know.

Scott
Love clibming, Love beer, Love life
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 22 queries.