NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: dry routes in cathedral area?  (Read 138 times)

rockgirl

• NEClimbs Newbie
dry routes in cathedral area?
« on: November 09, 2002, 08:26:46 PM »

ok, its a bit late to be askin around about this, but i really wanna climb tomorrow (sunday) mornin b4 it rains....anyone know of anything dry? (bouldering, top rope, trad, sport...whatever)  

thanks!

bryan

Re: dry routes in cathedral area?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2002, 08:27:13 AM »

Did you find anything dry?  I was up in the North Conway Area and got in Funhouse, Bombardment, and a few climbs on the practice face. Not a bad day for November.  Climb ON!
Bryan

Admin Al

• NEClimbs Administrator
  • NEClimbs God
  • Climb 'till your forearms turn to jelly!
    • NEClimbs
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2002, 02:07:11 PM »

you're not going to find much dry now tho. in spite of being almost 70, it's been drizzling on and off all day.

Al
Al Hospers

web hosting, design and software programming:
 http://www.cambersoft.com

rockgirl

• NEClimbs Newbie
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2002, 08:32:52 PM »

good to hear you found some rock :)  we saw some folks on humphrey's on sunday...we just ended up bouldering on the dryest  boulder we could find...hope we have more days like that (only drier of course!)

Smack!

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2002, 07:03:54 AM »

North Conway isn't blessed with a lot of dry rock.  But if you do a little exploring on the tail-end of a week of rain, i guarantee you will find some sweet dry rock!  Real rock, not the cave, that place is a shit-hole.  Two problems...The first problem is that you need to be leading 5.10.  The second, when you get there i will already be climbing on them.  ;D
Sundown Ledge has the highest concentration of rainy day rock climbing.  But here too, you have to be sending pretty hard to make it worth your time.
Love
Smack!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.156 seconds with 22 queries.