NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for women climbing/mtneering partner  (Read 102 times)

mtngirl

• NEClimbs Newbie
Looking for women climbing/mtneering partner
« on: January 24, 2005, 10:09:58 AM »

I live in Wethersfield, CT and am looking for another girl for a mountaineering and ice climbing partner. My boyfriend is not quite up to ice climbing and mountaineering yet and so I am searching for some new friends to climb with. I have a strong background in rock climbing, am a beginner lead climber, started winter mountaineering last year, went ice climbing once so far and loved it, and I have most of the equipment I need to do these activites. I just love to get out and enjoy being outside. Send me a PM if you're interested. I have a car and don't mind driving. ;D
Sue

DLottmann

Re: Looking for women climbing/mtneering partner
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2005, 03:31:29 PM »

My boyfriend is not quite up to ice climbing and mountaineering yet

Are you sure you're not looking for a new boyfriend instead?  Just kidding!  That topic was over done on rc.com.  

Check out the post from "Whiteout" down below and possibly send her a PM.  She's a fun chica to climb with.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.113 seconds with 22 queries.