NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Just so you all know... I am going to change the default theme for the site to a more modern "curve" theme. It will be the one everyone uses from now on. It will make things a whole lot easier for me to maintain.

THNX

the management

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: ice axe, softshell pants  (Read 98 times)

schwortz

• NEClimbs Junior Member
FS: ice axe, softshell pants
« on: June 09, 2005, 03:01:19 PM »

the north face apex softshell climbing pants
stretch-woven synthetic fabric offers great protection against elements while being breathable and stretchy
black
ankle zips, zippered fly, zippered hand-warmer pockets, zippered rear pocket
integrated belt
size 32 (runs a little large)
too big for me; used but in great condition
slightly older version of this: http://www.thenorthface.com/opencms/opencms/tnf/gear.jsp?productId=3532
pick up/drop off in philly, meet you in the gunks or maybe somewhere in between...or i can ship it

$20

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

charlet moser thunderbird technical ice axe
non-modular reverse curve pick (so its a 'modern' pick, but the head is one piece...i.e the pick is not replaceable)
hammer
dog-bone bent shaft
in great shape, a bit on the heavier side, but makes an awesome first tool for a beginner, third tool if you've
already got some axes, a great loaner, or an excellent alpine tool...i learned to climb ice on this tool (and an old
lowe hummingbird which i might be willing to part with for the right price)
for comparison this charlet tool swings most like the old pulsars which had the same shape just a more
modern head design
you can pick it up (or i can drop it off) in philly, or i can bring it to ya in the gunks, or maybe

somewhere in between...i can also ship it i guess...but in person would be easier

$50 obo
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 1.121 seconds with 23 queries.