NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for jewelry made for climbers (Shadow Climber)  (Read 100 times)

mtnaxe

• NEClimbs Newbie
Looking for jewelry made for climbers (Shadow Climber)
« on: December 15, 2005, 08:46:31 PM »

Several years ago we purchased three necklaces with a pendant on them called a "shadow climber".  We purchased them from a web site advertised in Climbing magazine.  The pendant shows the image (line drawing engraved in the piece horizontally) of a climber and a rope.  The shadow climber symbolized the climber within all of us.  My wife, me and my son have all worn them as a totem for at least three years.  My wife just lost hers going through security in an airport :'(...they have a lot of meaning to us as a family).  If anyone recalls the jewelers web site  :) or the name of the woman that designed and made the "shadow climber" pieces please e-mail to me at mtnaxe@gmail.com.  She was great to work with and did some specialty work for us.  I seem to recall she was located in the mid west but I could be wrong.  Thanks !
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 22 queries.