NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pissing Contest  (Read 144 times)

meclimber

• NEClimbs God
  • Climb for your own reasons.
Pissing Contest
« on: March 03, 2006, 07:11:10 PM »

Is the prophet of doom done?  He was the first good troll in a while.  If the moderator took him off for his harmless ramblings that's poor.  We let the other inane threads go on and on and on.  So I say let trollers stay until they cross that line.  At least they raise some hell and get people posting.  Like, the work of the devil thread ,there were a couple of trolls in there and that made for some good debate. 
Jon Howard

tradmanclimbz

• NEClimbs God
  • Nick Goldsmith
Re: Pissing Contest
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2006, 08:17:48 PM »

maby he stayed out from under his bridge too long? they see daylight and turn to stone you know ;D

Dave

• NEClimbs God
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2006, 11:16:54 PM »

Don't encourage him! :P

punxnotdead

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2006, 05:17:17 PM »

Is the prophet of doom done?  He was the first good troll in a while.  If the moderator took him off for his harmless ramblings that's poor.  We let the other inane threads go on and on and on.  So I say let trollers stay until they cross that line.  At least they raise some hell and get people posting.  Like, the work of the devil thread ,there were a couple of trolls in there and that made for some good debate. 

Yeah, I was just getting started w/ him(her).  While he is out taking a Hooked on Phonics class, how else can we get some good rants going?
someone dropped a steamer in the gene pool

"climbing with a deep knowledge of what we are doing is what we all want to climb high and safe" Champoing

meclimber

• NEClimbs God
  • Climb for your own reasons.
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2006, 01:27:09 AM »

lol, exactly, I was all fired up then came home from work to bitch and no luck.  oh well.
Jon Howard

tradchick

• NEClimbs Full Member
  • Conformity breeds mediocrity
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2006, 07:39:42 AM »

Yeah, I thought it was strange that the entire thread disappeared and would like to know why. 

Tomcat

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2006, 08:38:45 AM »

No, I don't think Profit of Doom was censored.We've had bigger pissfests than that one,Al can lock a thread like the one a few years ago,but there was nothing there as bad as that got.If a person deletes the first post in the thread the whole thing dissapears.

Sometimes when people first start posting they don't understand the rules of engagement,or they are so fired up about something they get carried away.Sometimes it's even the excitement of being able to communicate with a broader segment of the climbing community all of a sudden.

So, with that in mind, I would like to offer the olive branch....big group hug everybody! Yeeech...the olive branch will do! If, in fact, Prophet wants to participate in discussion here,Welcome. But keep the goofy trolly posts out please.

In the words of the illustrious Slobmonster...Peace Out!

Tom

punxnotdead

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2006, 07:09:31 AM »

geesh, hippie love.  Let me guess, you loved Bareback Mountain.

lol :-*
someone dropped a steamer in the gene pool

"climbing with a deep knowledge of what we are doing is what we all want to climb high and safe" Champoing

Tomcat

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2006, 07:52:10 AM »

I think it's called Brokeback mountain.

NFW am I seeing a movie about gay cowboys! I could never wear my boots again! ::)

pod boy

• NEClimbs Newbie
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2006, 12:41:55 PM »

I removed most of my posts.  Someone else removed a few.  Call it spring cleaning.

look here... i ain't tryin' to upset nobody.  an i ain't no darn troll. 

I learned a valuabel lesson.  If you voice your opinions without revision
very many people will become very "huffy". 

So i removed those nasty rants in accord with my council. 

we don't need no more trouble.
do you really want to upset a someone with a psychosis???
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.147 seconds with 22 queries.