NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Benedictus showing at The Regent Theatre in Arlington, MA on May 10th  (Read 171 times)

jtennican

• NEClimbs Newbie

I wanted to notify climbers of an upcoming event in the Boston-area:
Benedictus, a documentary by Jen Tennican and Bill Clack, will be shown at The Regent Theatre in Arlington on Wednesday, May 10th at 7 PM

Benedictus chronicles Tom Callaghan's multi-year adventure in establishing a new rock climbing route on Cannon Cliff in New Hampshire.

Tickets on sale at the door from 6 PM the day of the show
$7 (cash only, please)
For every ticket sold, JenTen Productions and the Boston AMC Mountaineering Committee will donate $2 to the North Conway Mountain Rescue Service

For advance sales, please contact Jennifer Tennican at jtennican@earthlink.net.  Please indicate Benedictus tickets in the subject line of the email.

Tomcat

Re: Benedictus showing at The Regent Theatre in Arlington, MA on May 10th
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2006, 05:49:43 AM »

Any idea when we might be able to see it here in North Conway?

T_Moon

• NEClimbs Senior Member
Re: Benedictus showing at The Regent Theatre in Arlington, MA on May 10th
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2006, 05:29:28 PM »

Not North Conway, but rumour has it the film will be shown at the Acadia Climbing Festival which is Memorial Day Weekend.
If you want to get to the peak, you ought to climb without giving it too much thought.

--Nietzsche

bsf

Very good movie.

Lots of local action heros on our own cliffs. Nice historical bent to it. If you can see it it is worth the effort.

JenReed

• NEClimbs Newbie
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

I second that...New England Trad once again @ its best! :)
Rock on......
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 22 queries.