Author Topic: Photo Contest  (Read 2134 times)

Dave

Re: Photo Contest
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2006, 08:42:07 AM »
Hey Jim, You didn't miss much other than someone making an ass of themselves. I also think Al does a great Job with this site. Dave R

Hey Al, Can I be one of your "buddies" to?

DGoguen

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2006, 12:21:17 PM »
Don't MAKE me drive over there with my big cam and give you boys the old what for!
Everybody lighten up. It's a contest for a sticker and a coffee mug.
Thanks Buddy,
I mean Mr Hospers

Steve_W_from_BRG

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2006, 02:15:04 PM »
What a bunch of whiners. You guys take yourselves way too seriously! By the way Dave do you ever have anything good to say about anybody? Re-read your posts and ask yourself that question.

DLottmann

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2006, 05:00:22 PM »
Hey Jim, out of total curiosity where on Thin Air was your photo taken of/from?  I can't place that part of the climb... -Dave

climbhigh

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2006, 06:37:51 PM »
Hi Dave the photo was mis labeled, that is not even my daughter. The other photo of my daughter with her rain coat in the dark was on thin air. I did not know the 3rd place photo, with Anna, was the winner, because I did not know the photo was mis labeled. I did not realize it til about 2 weeks later, up to this point my daughter still thinks she was in the winning photo. I am not sure if I mis labeled it or if it was done somewhere else before it gets posted on the site. So long story, it was taken in North Carolina on Rumbling Bald, 5.10c. Leave it to you to spot that :D. Jim

chris_byers

« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2006, 09:58:38 PM »
Hey Al, when are the winners of the monthly photo contests going to be gathered up for the grand prize?  Will that be sometime in the spring?  After ice season?

Offline Admin Al

• NEClimbs Administrator
  • NEClimbs God
  • Climb 'till your forearms turn to jelly!
    • NEClimbs
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2006, 07:25:42 AM »
chris - the original plan was to do 3 months of contest and then do the "grand prize".

jim - send me the correct caption and I will post it.

--al
Al Hospers