NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Market Research for a wall.  (Read 105 times)

cannon1980

• NEClimbs Newbie
Market Research for a wall.
« on: May 28, 2003, 05:32:20 AM »

Hello Climbers!

My name is Joe Cannon and I am a trainer at a local fitness club around Boston.  I have an interest in converting an under utilized squash court into a new indoor rock wall.  I feel that if there is enough interest this may be realized. Currently I am just doing market research trying to find out if this is actually feasible.  What I need is peoples' opinions.  I feel that in the Boston area rock gyms are few and far between, in MA there are ~3 gyms.  If you are a climber or know a climber in the Cambridge, MA area I would like your help!  I am planning on gathering a list of emails and creating an email poll (or possibly webpage) to find out the interest level of this project.   If you would like to help out all I am asking for is name and email.  Plus any helpful suggestions on this process would be much appreciated!

Thank you!

Cannon1980@hotmail.com

Joe Cannon, B.S., NSCA-CPT
Certified Personal Trainer
« Last Edit: May 28, 2003, 11:33:28 PM by cannon1980 »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.143 seconds with 22 queries.