Glad to help out however I can... starting with sending in my $ to join the RCA.
I am also sorry that I missed the meeting, but I am interested in becoming an RCA member. I was speaking with Mark this weekend about the importance of joining the RCA and I would like to spread the word, but could someone post a step by step process for joining? Who do we contact and all. Thanks guys!
I have been advised that the steps are as follows:
1. Open can of cheap beer, preferably warm and skunky.
2. Put on a pair of multi-colored spandex pants, bonus points if flourescent.
3. Shave all but three chest hairs.
4. Remove check book from mom's purse.
5. Write check payable to Rumney Climbers Association for $10
6. Place check in an envelope, lick and seal envelope.
7. Address envelope to PO Box 375 Plymouth NH 03264
8. Place stamp (see your local galaxy post office for current rates) on envelope.
9. Place envelope in mailbox.
11. Drink more beer and dance around an open flame.
12. Wait some more.
13. Still waiting...
14. Take off moldy spandex pants.
15. Membership card arrives.
16. Place membership card on shirt. For bonus points pin your membership card directly to your chest.
17. Arrive at Rumney and flash 5.4 like no one's business!
If you follow no other steps besides 5-9 you should be ok. But I would highly encourage you to try step #3, ladies dig an almost clean shaven chest.