Author Topic: Need roommate for 2 bdrm in Campton, NH  (Read 297 times)

Offline macmurtb

• NEClimbs Newbie
Need roommate for 2 bdrm in Campton, NH
« on: August 04, 2007, 04:06:10 pm »
Hi!
I am a 27 yr old special education teacher and outdoor enthusiast (back country skier, climber..) looking for a roommate for a two bedroom, one bath, two floor apartment in the Village of Campton. Hoping to move in around the 20th of August. All the floors are wood. Nice kitchen. There is a huge lawn out back. Close to village market. Plymouth State Univ. 10 minutes away. Rumney about 20mins.  Looking for a roommate who is professional, clean, and quiet. Also needs to be ok with animals. I have a mellow, well-behaved Bernese Mountain dog and a cat. Rent is $500 ($450 for climbers ;D) a month + 1/2 utilities (Electric and oil heat...i don't own/watch TV so if you want cable you'll have to pay for that on your own--sorry!) Call or email for more information (email is probably best!).

(802) 375-9310 ask for Brynne or email me at macmurtb@gmail.com for more information.
Thanks!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 07:58:45 pm by macmurtb »
“Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves.”

John Muir