NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lost Horizn  (Read 105 times)

Doug R

• NEClimbs Newbie
  • Let's have fun out there!
Lost Horizn
« on: July 04, 2003, 08:16:37 AM »

:)Thanks to all who reccomended Lost Horizon as beig a kid friendly place. My boys and I went there yesterday on our way thru NH.
Despite missing the initial trail up the talus slope (we b-whacked up thru the woods to the main face the cut left along the cliff) we found the rock and had a great time! For future visitors access: once you are on the Boulder Loop Trail, hike past the intersection with the sign that says; Ledges 1.3 m to a small interpretive sign post with the number "18" the trail up the talus to Lost Horizons is on the left.
As soon as i figure out how to post photo's to this site I'll put some up of the boys climbing.
Again, Thanks!
Oh, Tomcat, sorry I didn't get in touch with you. I was gonna call before I left but I figured I would call from the road on my cell phone, but it crapped out. I'm in Maine right now. PM me if you get a chance.
DougR
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.216 seconds with 22 queries.