NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lucky  (Read 131 times)

jsaccenti

• NEClimbs Newbie
    • www.cranburypress.com
Lucky
« on: July 08, 2003, 11:27:07 AM »

It takes me 8 hours in a car to get to the White Mountains, which usually means I need to schedule time off just for a visit - something I'm more than willing to do, but not able to do often enough.

When I'm there, I'm in heaven and appreciate every minute I'm there and every bit of the country. I guard my time there jealously and heading back to New Jersey is always hard.

No matter where you stand on whatever topic you are hotly debating (I know, bolts, pins, how to find a girlfriend, who's right and who's wrong), I just hope you take time to appreciate where you live and where you get to play, because its one of the greatest places around.

DH

• NEClimbs Junior Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Lucky
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2003, 11:45:36 AM »

That's why I moved here from Philly, cause i was sick of driving for a day just for one day of climbing.  New England is a paradise, thanks for the reminder.  

jj221

• NEClimbs Newbie
Re: Lucky
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2003, 10:04:38 AM »

Yup I'm comming from Jersey too.  I have to really work to keep up my once a month visits.  It is strange to have something that you want to do and still be so hard to accomplish.  The Sunday night drives through the tons of tourist traffic (which I'm a part of) and the dead tired Monday mornings at work really take it out of you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.121 seconds with 22 queries.