NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for a partner in Northeast Kingdom of VT  (Read 307 times)

RAH

• NEClimbs Newbie
Looking for a partner in Northeast Kingdom of VT
« on: July 12, 2003, 06:41:56 PM »

I live in Barton and would like to meet up with local climbers to  climb in the area.  I've been climbing rock and ice about three years, but am still very much a beginner.  I've done quite a bit of solo top-roping and bouldering on both rock and ice and would like to do some seconding and learn to lead.  I can climb weekends and in the summer I get off work at 3:00 so I could climb a bit after work also.  Would love to find someone to go with me up to Mont Pinaccle in Canada - I've got the guide book and it's only 45 minutes away from Barton.  
                                      Richard

adamwvt

• NEClimbs Newbie
Re: Looking for a partner in Northeast Kingdom of
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2003, 05:52:55 AM »

Hi, I live in central Vt, about an hour away.  I haven't climbed on Wheeler this year, and would love to come up there some time soon.  I am not sure how soon I will be in the area, but lets keep in touch.  Also, I would love to check out Mont Pinaccle, never been.
Adam

xcskier70

• NEClimbs Newbie
Re: Looking for a partner in Northeast Kingdom of
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2003, 06:43:14 AM »

Hi,  I live in the barton area.  boulder and climb trad and sport. depending on style, (and day) I lead to 10c-11a and toprope hang and work 10c-11c.
but whatever the level it is a fun way of passing time.  Don't do ice. No interest.
often have days off during the week.  weekends off after 10/14
stan
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.134 seconds with 22 queries.