NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sugarloaf  (Read 1390 times)

slink

• NEClimbs God
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Sugarloaf
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2009, 08:57:30 AM »

Bill;
 I wish that I could have gotten out with you.Sounds like a great day glad that you got out with Jack.Lets get up there in the next few weeks.
 Jim
bailing is not failing!!!

MT

• NEClimbs Full Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2009, 07:00:15 PM »

Hey Jimbo,

If all other partners fail, I'm probably open for late next week. Sugarloaf would be a great day with a snowcap on Mt Wash. Drop me a line next week.

Mike

Gunkswest

• NEClimbs Newbie
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2013, 09:06:57 PM »

Quoting: "The green slab that leads up to a crack through a roof is Bullet?  the slab is 5.7/8 the sharp crack through the roof is 5.6."

Correct route name is Bullit after the 1970s car chase movie. On the FA of the first pitch (which BTW, had no bolts placed for pro, only one 1/4" bolt for a belay under the ceiling with the crack) we found a link of expended .223 rifle casings from a weapon like a SAW (Squad Automatic Weapon). That link and the movie gave the route it's name. The second pitch required at least two further attempts, cleaning the blueberry-filled crack through the ceiling on the lead. The route was finished in the rain, making for some exciting slab climbing near the top!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 23 queries.