Author Topic: Humphrey's activity  (Read 1988 times)

Offline Admin Al

• NEClimbs Administrator
  • NEClimbs God
  • Climb 'till your forearms turn to jelly!
    • NEClimbs
Re: Humphrey's activity
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2019, 11:32:49 AM »
Do I understand it correctly that "One More Adventure 5.7" is between High Steppin' and Old Crow? It's not in the database and you say "100' left of Tree Keys" in the description.

10 years, that's a LONG time ago. HA I guess I forgot about it altogether. This is BETWEEN High Steppin' and Life Of Riley. I think it was done before I did Riley. I'm not sure that the pins mentioned are there any more. however, the gear is OK. you're probably better off climbing Riley and then continuing.
Al Hospers

Offline rbirk

• NEClimbs Full Member
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2019, 12:22:39 PM »
Thanks! I saw the post when Old Crow was written up and it said if was just right of this one. But didn't notice this was before High Steppin' was climbed/written up. Makes sense.

Offline rbirk

• NEClimbs Full Member
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2019, 10:26:30 AM »
I tried to tell the difference between Life Of Riley and One More Adventure. I guess the start is the same as then they separate and are next to each other higher up? Not sure how much you remember.

Offline Admin Al

• NEClimbs Administrator
  • NEClimbs God
  • Climb 'till your forearms turn to jelly!
    • NEClimbs
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2019, 07:46:28 PM »
I tried to tell the difference between Life Of Riley and One More Adventure. I guess the start is the same as then they separate and are next to each other higher up? Not sure how much you remember.

originally Adventure had a separate start, but then I created Riley and so that was easier & generally better.
so you would climb Life Of Riley to the ledge, then walk to the back of it and continue up behind a big tree and slightly angle left up the slab.
Al Hospers