NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cleanin' out the gear crib-old softgoods and skiis  (Read 110 times)

JimC

• NEClimbs Newbie
Cleanin' out the gear crib-old softgoods and skiis
« on: November 11, 2009, 08:11:06 PM »

Okay its old stuff but its all in great shape... just way old school. I've got photos of some of these items. Just email me at   jec@verizon.net if you are interested.

Marmot 1 pc Alpine suit. Size large-blue. Its a one piece GTX suit, internal suspenders, pit zips, sealed zippers in all the right places, reinforced cuffs, built in gaiters. The Torso is lined with a light polypro-like fabric the arms and legs are nylon lined. I think retail was up around $695. If its been worn 6 times that would be a lot. $150

Latok Salopettes (Man your old if you remember Latok!These are not Rab)- Basically a heavy GTX bib-knicker for ice climbing. large red. $15 and you save them from Goodwill.

GTX Supergaiters - Wild Country large blue, uninsulated. Rand is great. Fits size 10/11 $20
Insulated GTX Sugergaiters- NxNE, Large Blue. One patched hole. Rand is great. $20

2 pair of Kazama Mountain High Backcountry skiis, 205 & 195 cm. both with BD pin bindings and Voile Sole plates...Make me an offer

Asolo Extreme Plus leather tele boots- 10 1/2. Beefy stiff two buckle top. One buckle has been repaired. toes are fine $40

Asolo Snowpine leather tele boot. Wmns 8. Nice back country boot. Toes are fine $40
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.141 seconds with 22 queries.