Author Topic: Cleanin' out the gear crib-old softgoods and skiis  (Read 229 times)

Offline JimC

• NEClimbs Newbie
Cleanin' out the gear crib-old softgoods and skiis
« on: November 11, 2009, 08:11:06 PM »
Okay its old stuff but its all in great shape... just way old school. I've got photos of some of these items. Just email me at if you are interested.

Marmot 1 pc Alpine suit. Size large-blue. Its a one piece GTX suit, internal suspenders, pit zips, sealed zippers in all the right places, reinforced cuffs, built in gaiters. The Torso is lined with a light polypro-like fabric the arms and legs are nylon lined. I think retail was up around $695. If its been worn 6 times that would be a lot. $150

Latok Salopettes (Man your old if you remember Latok!These are not Rab)- Basically a heavy GTX bib-knicker for ice climbing. large red. $15 and you save them from Goodwill.

GTX Supergaiters - Wild Country large blue, uninsulated. Rand is great. Fits size 10/11 $20
Insulated GTX Sugergaiters- NxNE, Large Blue. One patched hole. Rand is great. $20

2 pair of Kazama Mountain High Backcountry skiis, 205 & 195 cm. both with BD pin bindings and Voile Sole plates...Make me an offer

Asolo Extreme Plus leather tele boots- 10 1/2. Beefy stiff two buckle top. One buckle has been repaired. toes are fine $40

Asolo Snowpine leather tele boot. Wmns 8. Nice back country boot. Toes are fine $40