NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Routes  (Read 913 times)

alclimbup2

• NEClimbs Full Member
Re: New Routes
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2009, 05:11:23 PM »

thanx for the info perswig,yeah gotta be a long slog to mahoosac notch in the winter no matter which way you approach and if those climbs are pretty much it, then I'll probably pass on checking it out allthough the scenery alone in there in the winter has got to be awesome,

probably some rock climbs there, i just sure remember a lot of rock walls especially on the left headed north thru that notch, I wonder how many people have gone on to climb old speck from mahoosac notch in the winter (can't be many), is about a 3,000 foot plus vertical rise and steep and rocky, would be an alpine adventure   

Paul

• NEClimbs Newbie
Re: Old School
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2009, 07:39:58 PM »

I understand that Danny Lowel and Ray Cotnoir climbed in there in the 80's. So people have climbed there over the years. It's a great place. I still think that line Sara and I did was a new line , but I really don't care. It's short and will not make us famous.  It's just a great place and I thought people should enjoy the area.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 23 queries.