Author Topic: medical pot  (Read 483 times)

Offline strandman

• NEClimbs God
medical pot
« on: April 30, 2010, 08:47:27 pm »
So in CO, you can get a pot card from virtually any "doctor", for virtually any "problem". I buddy of mine got a card because his arm which was broken a year ago still bothers him, This card allows him to purchase, posses and GROW pot. AND you get coupons from competing dispenseries !!!!!!!!

I'm gonna sign up for a BALE, 203 places to buy in the Denver area alone- 2,400 in LA ::)

Offline old_school

• NEClimbs God
  • "Climb Now, Work Later."
Re: medical pot
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 08:55:45 pm »
I fell off my bike when I was 12...it has left emotional scars....sign me up for one too Strandman!! Scotch is a close second though...  :D
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes."

Offline strandman

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 09:04:14 pm »
They got "pot pops" too, one joint's worth of T in a small candy pop. I still got trauma from Veedawoo in '83 and scars. :o

Offline Jeff

• NEClimbs God
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2010, 09:27:23 pm »
Ah yes, Vedauwoo ==scars AND trauma-- the only place where the crystals tore my flesh right through my tape job! 1st visit in 74 and I went back for more in 81 and 86-- great thing about the human memory(?) bank-- after a few years we ask, it wasn't really THAT bad was it? Then we remember the great times drinking around the campfire, and we go back! :P