Author Topic: Numb Hands  (Read 1229 times)

Offline strandman

• NEClimbs God
Re: Numb Hands
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2010, 06:54:25 pm »
Yo J- you gotta learn to use either hand  ;)

Offline meclimber

• NEClimbs God
  • Climb for your own reasons.
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2010, 11:37:14 am »
ahhh...the joys of ambidexterity!
Jon Howard

Offline lucky luke

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2010, 06:38:20 pm »
It was good and I have since reinjured it.  But, I think I'm back on my way to health again.  Thanks.
I had carpal tunel. The tumb and the two other fingers aside are the numb one. For the small finger and the other aside, the tunel is locate in the elbow. I don't remember the name. The pain is going to be more important with time, reinjured it all the time . The pain happen during the night in my wrist and along all my arms after. So, your sleep could be not as good as normal. Your job and climbing could be a reason for carpal tunel and job insurance could be use. the test is unconfortable, but fast and easy. Without treatment, the nerve can be domage and it took one months per mm to hill. As you talk about numbs hands, I will do the exam. My 2 cents.

Offline meclimber

• NEClimbs God
  • Climb for your own reasons.
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2010, 11:58:57 am »
Thanks Champ, I was wondering about CT.  I'm a builder by trade, though not in the field anymore.  So I've seen lots of guys go through the motions of CT.  I'll see how it works out.  I'm going climbing for the first time in a couple weeks this weekend so I'll see how it goes.
Jon Howard