NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: whites  (Read 81 times)

cammerclimbs

• NEClimbs Newbie
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
whites
« on: December 30, 2003, 12:32:31 PM »

my name is cameron and im looking to go to the whites in the next 2 weeks at any time but i have no partner. i have trad experiance but need some learning in moutaineering. im in great shape (this thing sounds like a personals ad) and i can handle the cold. i have all of my own gear except ice tools. im also an emt/combat medic so if s**t goes down im good to go. also i can buy beer. (very nessisary) oh and a car if interested email me cammerclimbs@aol.com  cam

tradmanclimbz

• NEClimbs God
  • Nick Goldsmith
Re: whites
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2003, 04:12:12 PM »

I am working like crazy  and then moveing so no can do but hope someone will hook you up. Are you on leave from over there?

DLottmann

Re: whites
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2003, 07:44:47 PM »

I would be glad to do some climbing/mountaineering with you if you like.  I live right outside N. Conway and have all necessary gear.  I have formal medical, avalanche, and self-rescue training so consider myself to be a safe partner.  Email me at rockiceman@aol.com whenever you are planning to be in the area and we can pick a day and objective.  Also, you may try posting this type of request in the "Partners" forum.  That is for people looking for people to climb with.  Cheers!

Dave
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 22 queries.