Author Topic: New to the forum from Québec  (Read 813 times)

Irish1986

New to the forum from Québec
« on: June 16, 2010, 10:48:00 PM »
Hi guys,

I just found out this site today, I think it is great.  I live in Montréal (Québec, CAN) and I haven't had the chance to climb below the 45th parallel.  I am moderately experience, been climbing for 3 years now.  I like practicing almost every aspect of mountains sport (sport, trad, ice and even I looking to start aided climbing).

I have a decent rack, not a lot of experience and might needs more courage sometime but I am motivated to climb.  I looking to meet people from the Northeast to start climbing in the USA on the weekend.  Also since I don't have much experience finding people with more knowledge is always fun.

I speak English but my mother tongue is French (got that big QuébECKKKKERRS accent) and I am in the mid-twenties.  I don't might young or old partner as long as I have fun and that people make thing easy.  I tend to enjoy longer easy climbs over hard stuff but I don't mind going on finger frenzy sport route.

Irish

Offline old_school

• NEClimbs God
  • "Climb Now, Work Later."
Re: New to the forum from Québec
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 02:56:16 PM »
Welcome to the forum Irish!  ;)
Grammy
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes."

Offline frik

• NEClimbs God
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2010, 03:49:56 PM »
Welcome... your engrish seems fine... we could use a translator for Champoing.

dpen

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2010, 10:17:49 PM »
Irish, check out "Partner Exchange" to find local climbing partners....