Author Topic: newenglandbouldering.com  (Read 858 times)

Offline KaiT

• NEClimbs Newbie
newenglandbouldering.com
« on: August 27, 2011, 12:24:38 PM »
I hate to get help about a different site/forum here but I gather that there are a few folks here that also post on newenglandbouldering.com. I registered there and made a few post. But those have to be approved by a moderator and that has not happened for about a week now. I can't even contact the moderators with PM, since I have not been active enough on the site. WTF.

Does anyone here have more insight into the process of being able to post there?

Kai

Offline perswig

• NEClimbs God
Re: newenglandbouldering.com
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 05:21:46 PM »
Maybe they don't like the color of your beanie?

(Sorry, that was mean.)
Dale
If it's overhanging, I'm probably off-route.

Offline sneoh

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 06:30:19 PM »
I have the impression that the website is dead or 'inactive'.  I would recommend posting to mountainproject.com instead.

"You have to decide to do a flag, where you can broke your vertebrae or a barn door depending of your pro" - the poster formerly known as Champ

Offline KaiT

• NEClimbs Newbie
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2011, 10:07:41 AM »
Maybe they don't like the color of your beanie?

:)

I'm not very dedicated to bouldering, but I wanted to contact two of the guys there since they seem to know more about some bouldering that I discovered in my area.

I have the impression that the website is dead or 'inactive'.  I would recommend posting to mountainproject.com instead.

You might be right, but I checked and there appear to be recent posts.

I'll try MP

Kai

Offline strandman

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2011, 09:29:10 PM »
If it's in southern NE, i would get with Whitey through here.

Offline Lanky

• NEClimbs Newbie
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2011, 04:15:54 PM »
The site's not totally dead... Just mostly dead. Not sure what the deal with mods not approving your posts (or having to approve them in the first place since there are a bunch of spammers hitting the board lately. Maybe try again?