NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: torn meniscus  (Read 1206 times)

strandman

• NEClimbs God
Re: torn meniscus
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2011, 12:48:33 PM »

Get out and start shoveling you puss.. ;D

alclimbup2

• NEClimbs Full Member
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2011, 12:12:26 PM »

Get out and start shoveling you puss

AH HAH!, missed that one John, well, we got 22 inches and I could not stand seeing my wife trying to shovel all by herself, so was out there very carefully shoveling with wife telling me to go back inside.

Knee doing pretty good, did a mild walk in the woods this past weekend, ready to hike something a bit longer/uphill this next weekend, hopefully try an easy climb by early december, but wont push it

strandman

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2011, 10:23:20 AM »

A nice walk in the woods ?  How about green's ?  :D

alclimbup2

• NEClimbs Full Member
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2011, 06:54:09 AM »

Totally want to get out to Greens, one of the last cliffs I have not made it to in NH, looking at Mark's write ups and some of your history, what a cool place and I love out of the way places, while I dont lead much past 5.8 trad, I 'll follow most anything and have a couple buddies that can lead up to 11 trad, so gotta get them out there next spring....I promise

strandman

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2011, 09:34:41 AM »

I think a couple of prettygood 5,9's now, great place. There's also some 5.7-5.9 stuff at the Captain as well, up to 5 pitches

alclimbup2

• NEClimbs Full Member
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2011, 10:13:10 AM »

cool, I can deal with leading a 5.7 at the Captain, did not realize there was something of that grade there, OK I'm all over that, and the adventure of finding the place, I'll send my (little) brother leading up the 9s, he is good like that
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.137 seconds with 23 queries.