NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank You!  (Read 3003 times)

old_school

• NEClimbs God
  • "Climb Now, Work Later."
Re: Thank You!
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2012, 10:13:02 AM »

Stitches or Staples out today boys, dressing gets removed and I recieve my new marching orders. A step closer to tying in this spring!!!  :)
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes."

old_school

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2012, 11:27:30 AM »

x-rays were good, only two stitches out as the rest are glued and steri-stripped. Bad news is I have to remain in this flipping sling for 6 more weeks!!!! Fek!!!!  :'(
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes."

apbt1976

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2012, 01:56:09 PM »

x-rays were good, only two stitches out as the rest are glued and steri-stripped. Bad news is I have to remain in this flipping sling for 6 more weeks!!!! Fek!!!!  :'(

Wow that is a long time in a sling. But in the end if it rakes care of all your issues it will be worth the sacrifice now ten fold.

I know i have been dealing with a few nagging injuries for a year now that at this point keep me from being as active as i would like to be. If i was told sixteen weeks and you will be 100% as hard as it would be i would do it hands down.

Hang tough man it will be over soon and you will be climbing harder for it in no time!!

old_school

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2012, 02:02:59 PM »

If i was told sixteen weeks and you will be 100% as hard as it would be i would do it hands down.
Hang tough man it will be over soon and you will be climbing harder for it in no time!!

Thanks man...June couldn't be farther away right now, but you have sound advice...100% correct! Thanks

slink

• NEClimbs God
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2012, 03:09:52 PM »

Grammy so by the end of June you will start posting on the gear exchange again.Dale is going to have to put in overtime to pick up your slack :) I am moving with some pain still.
bailing is not failing!!!

strandman

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2012, 01:24:26 PM »

Grammy- are you going to be using the rubber bands for rehab ?  i used these extensively bitd and never had anymore problems,.. esp side pulls off a door jamb

perswig

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2012, 07:14:46 PM »

Dale is going to have to put in overtime to pick up your slack

Slink, I do NOT need that kind of pressure.  I'm just one man, for god's sake.
Dale

(edit:  I'm an ass and forgot to say:  heal up quick and well, Grammy - I haven't had the pleasure of climbing with you yet.)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 07:18:14 PM by perswig »
If it's overhanging, I'm probably off-route.

old_school

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2012, 08:35:51 PM »

Hey John!
I have the therabands here at the house. I won't be able to do any of that for five more weeks. Then it will be light free weights, etc... until I will be confident I can get through a pitch or two.

Dale, we need to hook up. Maybe later this rock season. I am sure we have crossed paths out there but I am amazed that we have yet to meet. I think you have climbed with DPen a few times so we have mutual friends and partners. Fingers crossed I will be ready to pull down by June.

strandman

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2012, 10:10:35 AM »

Good luck-- the bands really helped me out, but that was just chronic dislocations, not like your situation.

Nice scar ? 

old_school

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2012, 10:13:02 AM »

Nice scar ?

Yep, three nice scars...

Jeff

• NEClimbs God
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2012, 10:31:57 AM »

Killer, Grammy; they say "Chicks dig scars".  8)
Now, about meeting for that (those?) pint(s)! Some late afternoon this week?

strandman

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2012, 10:47:17 AM »

I call scars " old man tat's"

old_school

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2012, 11:06:03 AM »

Soon Jeff...soon!

I like the "tat" idea john.  I am covered in tats

Jeff

• NEClimbs God
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2012, 11:15:52 AM »

I call scars " old man tat's"
John, are those "chippies" attracted to "old man tats"?  ;D

DWT

« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2012, 08:26:10 AM »

How's the shoulder Grammy?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.227 seconds with 23 queries.