NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ken Nichols video  (Read 810 times)

old_school

• NEClimbs God
  • "Climb Now, Work Later."
Re: Ken Nichols video
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2012, 09:46:31 AM »

14 minutes of wishing someone would fall was too much for me to take...I bagged out at the 5 minute mark...I assume he made it? 
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes."

Jeff

• NEClimbs God
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2012, 06:28:55 PM »

Slink, Ken is not a "little OCD"; he's off the charts--he can tell you, to the number, how many times he's done most climbs in CT and elsewhere, and those numbers are always higher than any of the rest of us could imagine doing; he also can rack as accurately for most of them as he did for this video.

terminusnout

• NEClimbs Full Member
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2012, 01:34:26 AM »

Pretty amazing but bizarre feat, what an strange dude. I've known more than one person who he has exchanged punches with.  I think the bolt removal shit was asinine at best and I thought it was epitome of oddity when I watched him lead Connecticut Cracks at the Precipice with two micro nuts just cause he had it wired and he could.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 23 queries.