Author Topic: Looking for ice/alpine climbing partner  (Read 364 times)

Offline dhmarshall

• NEClimbs Newbie
    • Dustin Marshall Photography
Looking for ice/alpine climbing partner
« on: February 07, 2012, 05:04:13 PM »
Hi, this is my first season climbing ice but I have a number of years of experience on rock and hiking around the Whites during the winter. My climbing skills are increasing quickly. I'm looking for someone that's interested in getting out to do some climbing; vertical ice, gullies, toproping, the Presidentials, you name it, I'm up for it.

I live in Massachusetts but I work in Concord, NH. I certainly not afraid to drive up to the White Mountains or beyond for day/weekend trips. I was hoping to climb shoestring gully this weekend, 2/11 or 2/12. Let me know if you're interested.

Dustin
dhmarshallatgmaildotcom
dmarshallphoto.com

Offline jrwoundy

• NEClimbs Newbie
Re: Looking for ice/alpine climbing partner
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 10:43:51 AM »
Hey Dustin,
My name is Jeremy, this is my 4th season climbing ice and have been rock climbing and hiking in the whites for many years. I'm 30yrs old and live in Newburyport, MA. I know the season is getting shorter by the day but I myself are looking for another partner. I have 2 partners I climb with sometimes but always looking for more options. I've just started leading WI3 pretty comfortably and have just recently climbed Dracula clean and strong. If you're interested in talking some more shoot me an email.

Hope to hear from ya,
Jeremy
jrwoundy81@gmail.com

Offline Nico

• NEClimbs Junior Member
Re: Looking for ice/alpine climbing partner
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 08:07:27 PM »
I live in Maine and get over to the Whites every chance I get - hoping to be in Huntington this weekend. Been climbing for 5 or 6 years, comfortable on the ice and steep snow. My ideal is a long alpine climb but I'm up for anything so long as I get to practice leading and work on rope skills. nwalsh@gwi.net