Author Topic: No toilets at Rumney  (Read 2093 times)

Offline sneoh

• NEClimbs God
Re: No toilets at Rumney
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2012, 04:28:37 PM »
I can't add to the toilet discussion but here are four moderate which I have enjoyed and remember (!) -
Chloe's Breakfast Special, Underdog, War and Peace, Junco.
And for easy - Clip a Dee Doo Dah.
Have fun, be safe.

"You have to decide to do a flag, where you can broke your vertebrae or a barn door depending of your pro" - the poster formerly known as Champ

Offline gnar

• NEClimbs Newbie
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2012, 04:37:03 PM »
new to the forum and to sport climbing. could anyone let me know the conditions up at rumney?  and maybe a few "must do"  easy/moderate climbs?  thanks

Define "easy/moderate" and I could give you some ideas. http://www.mountainproject.com/v/rumney/105867829 Has a lot of route information and you can do a search for what you are looking for by clicking "Best routes for YOU in this area" over on the left side of the page.

thanks for the link. my friend and i would prolly be climbing around 5.9-5.11b.  Ive only led a few routes harder than that at Smith Rock, when I was climbing regularly late summer early fall.       

DWT

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2012, 07:26:02 PM »

Are your kidding me "move a 40 foot ladder by himself. Did you fire the guy?

Nah... I'm a creampuff when it comes to business.

Offline apbt1976

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2012, 08:38:07 PM »

Are your kidding me "move a 40 foot ladder by himself. Did you fire the guy?

Nah... I'm a creampuff when it comes to business.

Yeah i thought about that statement just after i posted and thought to myself "that's a bit harsh" unless the guy was like 40 years old and should know better.

If i t was a young kid just trying hard i am pretty sure he learnt his lesson the moment the ladder crashed through the window.

Offline Bill

• NEClimbs Full Member
  • It's All Good, Just Climb!
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2012, 08:45:02 PM »
As my 5&1/2 old grandson would say "Best climbing thread ever Grandpa!!!"  I have tears in my eyes for laughing.  I am assuming all replies to the great stories were absolutely deadpan. Thus I'm awarding full points to gnar with Mark and Sneoh tying for second!!!! ;D  I have a few house painting stories but nowhere near worthy enough for this thread!  BTW back to the original topic "gud'on'ya" to the young man who slammed into the potty for stepping up and taking responsibility.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 08:47:58 PM by Bill »

Offline Mike G

• NEClimbs Full Member
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2012, 05:59:54 PM »
Yo Toma, The coast is clear. You now have 4 choices of safe places to poo at Rumney. You no longer have to worry about having to stop at the skeezer rest stops on rte 93.

Offline slink

• NEClimbs God
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2012, 06:09:01 PM »
Mike you back to sport wanking again??
   Jim
bailing is not failing!!!

Offline Mike G

• NEClimbs Full Member
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2012, 06:48:22 PM »
Yo Jim, Wanking is the most fun as a sport. Don't get me wrong, I am also a traditional wanker that has been known to wank on ice. Wanking, Wanking, Wanking, it's all I like to do.

Offline slink

• NEClimbs God
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2012, 08:07:42 PM »
Mike;
 Once this arm heals up we should get out .Wank away
 Jim
bailing is not failing!!!