Author Topic: BD Cams  (Read 342 times)

Offline adamiata

• NEClimbs Full Member
BD Cams
« on: May 23, 2012, 01:39:38 PM »
First up, I have two one Black Diamond C4 cams for sale - #4 (Grey) and #5 (Purple) SOLD!. Both were purchased new in 2008, I think, and I've have barely used them. Still in excellent condition with very little scratching of the anodizing on the cam lobes, and a smooth clean trigger feel. No falls but, as with all used climbing gear, the cams are sold as-is. The going rate seems to be 35% off new MSRP, so that's what I'd be asking for these: $55 for the #4 and $70 for the #5.

I also have a number of older BD (non-C4) cams: Red #1 single stem, Green 0.75 double stem, Purple 0.5 double stem as well as a few 4-lobe single stem HB cams in varying conditions. PM for details if you're interested.

I don't climb a lot any more and I have a baby coming in October, so there's better places for me to spend the money and hopefully someone else can give them a good home.

I work in Manchester and would be open to meeting up nearby. I'll be away for most of Memorial Day Weekend, but likely up in the Whites next weekend.

Thanks for looking.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 08:11:59 AM by adamiata »
How do you afford your rock'n'roll lifestyle?

Offline perswig

• NEClimbs God
Re: BD Cams
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 07:13:08 PM »
Interested in the #5.
PM sent.

Dale
If it's overhanging, I'm probably off-route.