NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: No Thank You  (Read 1160 times)

strandman

• NEClimbs God
Re: No Thank You
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2012, 09:43:04 PM »

Well there's checking you out and

CHECKING YOU OUT    :-*

DLottmann

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2012, 12:11:30 AM »

D Man, the confusion about you opening up The Brain may be the result of Mountain Projects listing of Square Ledge in Pinkham as having a seasonal raptor closure while it's really the Square Ledge in the Sandwich Range that has the closure.

Maybe... shirtless barefoot guy seemed to be most interested in if we where opening that particular climb... is there a route called “The Brain” at the other square ledge?

frik

• NEClimbs God
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2012, 11:55:41 AM »

Maybe "Opening the Brain"  was the hikers response when seeing people climbing without a helmet?
- that is if you were climbing without a helmet.

old_school

• NEClimbs God
  • "Climb Now, Work Later."
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2012, 01:45:04 PM »

Maybe "Opening the Brain"  was the hikers response when seeing people climbing without a helmet?
- that is if you were climbing without a helmet.

Maybe he thought you were a surgeon?  ;)
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes."

DLottmann

« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2012, 02:36:44 PM »

Now that you mention it I'm wondering if he was asking if I had any psychedelics on me... Square Ledge could be a great place to drop some acid and "open the Brain"....
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.316 seconds with 23 queries.