Author Topic: Crag Daddies (and Mommies)  (Read 304 times)

DLottmann

Crag Daddies (and Mommies)
« on: June 18, 2012, 10:00:53 AM »
Calling all new(ish) climbing parents in the MWV area.

As my son approaches 9 months I want to start exposing him to the crag on a regular basis.
Iíve noticed a few new dads on the forums here, so I know Iím not alone. Letís get this group started here, by posting who you are, general availability, climbing preferences, and what ever else you want to include.

Guess Iíll start... most regulars here know me well enough but...

From Conway, 9 month old son. Iím available to climb pretty much Mon-Fri, and some weekends as I am working weekday nights so my wife and I can provide 90% of the childcare situation. Thinking North End of Cathedral, Echo Roof/Ethereal Buttress at Whitehorse, Geriatric Wall at Humprheyís, would all be a good place for a 2-4 hour session.

Offline eyebolter

• NEClimbs God
Re: Crag Daddies (and Mommies)
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 11:38:45 AM »
Wish we were closer, as I am in western mass and 10 minutes from Farley. 

Offline sneoh

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 12:17:01 PM »
Ward, wish our kids are closer in age; they are 5-1/4 years apart.
I totally remember the meltdowns my kid used to have when we woke her up taking her out of her car seat after a ride.  Not fun at all.

"You have to decide to do a flag, where you can broke your vertebrae or a barn door depending of your pro" - the poster formerly known as Champ

Offline meclimber

• NEClimbs God
  • Climb for your own reasons.
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2012, 09:43:36 PM »
If those are both open invataions, then I'll take both.  Never climbed in western mass and would be glad for the mini tour.  Maybe Mark can come help watch the kids.

Dman, any time.  I work a tough weekday schedule and can't really take any time.  And like I mentioned wife has the restaurant on the weekend.  Sundays are open though and the drive isn't bad
Jon Howard

Offline eyebolter

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 08:21:34 AM »
It is Mrs. Eyebolter's last day of school today so summer is pretty much wide open (I do have to work at least a little bit).   Pm me if you want to come down some time.