NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pawtucks: tomorrow or anytime next week  (Read 456 times)

dicdic

• NEClimbs Newbie
Pawtucks: tomorrow or anytime next week
« on: August 01, 2012, 11:41:41 AM »

Noob here. I have 60M rope and 60' webbing for anchors, no ATC though. I just do top roping. I'm looking to get outside. My girlfriend (with whom I usually climb) works a lot, so I need another partner. I'm up to climb all day.

DLottmann

Re: Pawtucks: tomorrow or anytime next week
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 02:43:52 PM »

I hope you find someone... and I especially hope you acquire an ATC (or equivalent) in the near future. Having enough gear to at least belay is a huge plus :)

DWT

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 06:05:07 PM »

Were you at the lower slabs last night?  Red Helmet?  If that's you... I've got an extra ATC(old school, not atc guide)... you're welcome to it.  PM me.

dicdic

• NEClimbs Newbie
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 02:17:31 PM »

I hope you find someone... and I especially hope you acquire an ATC (or equivalent) in the near future. Having enough gear to at least belay is a huge plus :)

My girlfriend always brings her atc and I always club with her, but she works a ton. I just haven't bought one yet. That's no excuse though since I live two minutes from KTP.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 23 queries.