NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Books  (Read 224 times)

strandman

• NEClimbs God
Books
« on: November 15, 2012, 05:54:00 PM »

I just finished Buddy Guy's book- fucking awesome !!! His section about Stevie Ray vaughn is gut wrenching.   You Tube has a vid of Stevie's last song ever wit h Buddy, Jimmie Vaughn, and Clapton    - they are literally  in awe

M_Sprague

• NEClimbs God
Re: Books
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 06:32:47 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBG5PQuW6oo   8)

There are so many. Once you get into the Stevie Ray Vaughan youtube section  you suddenly realize it is 3 AM
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 06:47:10 PM by M_Sprague »
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is not a path and leave a trail."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

JBrochu

• NEClimbs God
  • Doing God's work
Re: Books
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012, 08:53:36 AM »

I remember the first time stevie ray came to my attention was as a teen late at night flipping through the channels and I came across a concert video. Not exactly sure what it was from, but if my memory is correct I think he was playing a small concert on a boat--maybe a steamship on the Mississippi. As an aspiring guitarist he just completely blew me away.

Have a quiche, now, or maybe a tort.  You deserve it!
-bristolpipe

I like to keep things simple, even if it's faaaken painful and miserable.
-Stoney Middleton

This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption.
-Friar Tuck
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.256 seconds with 23 queries.