General > Ice & Winter Climbing

so what did you do this weekend? 12/1/2012

(1/6) > >>

Admin Al:
cold and snow...heck, seems like winter to me.  :P  I had made plans over a week ago to go to Portsmouth to visit friends and ride the MTB in the woods, so I did that. 24-27 degrees and light snow all day. perfect! ended our 12.5 mile ride with a trip up Mt A. man was that fun...

what did you do?

eyebolter:
Woke up to snow and 24 so went to the hadley gym with mrs eyebolter and the baby.  I did see plenty of hot chicks (where were they 30 years ago?) and i onsighted the pink route, so it wasn't a total waste. Hoping to get outside on the rocks tommorrow, but well see. 

DWT:
I woke up REAL late this morn.  We took a cruise up Willey's Slide in the afternoon.  It was plastic fantastic!  It would've taken 16's the whole way. We just didn't place many because the ice felt so damn sticky.

Admin Al:
that's
--- Quote from: DWT on December 01, 2012, 07:32:07 PM ---...Willey's Slide in the afternoon.  It was plastic fantastic!  It would've taken 16's the whole way.
--- End quote ---

that's good to know. had anyone gone up there earlier?

sneoh:
Went to the gym, caught up briefly with old friends, set a route (which I am sure Ward will be able to onsight on lead - .11c or so).  Then participated in a charity Climbathon put on by Urban Peaks.  I can barely lift my arms now and need to ice my poor fingers tonight.

It was a good workout day.  Too busy to notice the hot young chicks! My loss.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version