NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Petzl Ergos  (Read 408 times)

JJ Jameson

• NEClimbs Junior Member
Petzl Ergos
« on: December 13, 2012, 01:24:14 PM »

Used for only about 100 feet dry tooling. Truly in almost new condition. Two tools plus two (unused) Ice picks. $500 or best offer (needs to be close to that). Retail of tools is $340.00 each, Picks $55 each so full retail would be $790. I'll pay regular surface shipping. Paypal, or Cash if we meet up somewhere.

Backstory--- Bought the "new" Ergos two years ago, climbed the crap out of them, dry, mixed, ice. Only tools I owned at the time. (were awesome for rock, ended up not liking the swing for pure ice) Anyway... early in the season, I heard about the recall for the pommel issue. Contacted Petzl, was told about the replacement policy (would be replaced with new tools in the Fall once they had the production running). So, finished the season with them. Sent them back in the Fall, very well used, got two brand new tools back. Score!!! Ordered two "Ice" picks to use instead of the "Dry" picks hoping for better pure ice performance. Last year also decided to buy new tools that would be better on pure ice (Cobras) , due to the crappy Ice season, never climbed on the Ergos.
Wrapped the full shafts with 3M Temflex tape for better gription and warmth. Tech cord leash attachments.
Went out last week for a dry tooling session so that's the only use they've had. Christmas is coming, and I have too many toys...
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 03:51:32 PM by JJ Jameson »

JJ Jameson

• NEClimbs Junior Member
Re: Petzl Ergos
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 03:52:06 PM »

Price drop now $500 for package....

JJ Jameson

• NEClimbs Junior Member
Re: Petzl Ergos
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2012, 07:28:27 PM »

Sold.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.153 seconds with 22 queries.