Author Topic: Cassin X-all mountain heads up!!  (Read 847 times)

Offline old_school

• NEClimbs God
  • "Climb Now, Work Later."
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes."

Offline ELM

• NEClimbs Senior Member
Re: Cassin X-all mountain heads up!!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2012, 03:54:33 PM »
Wow!...Looks like there is really no reinforcement there at all. That does not bode well just for longevity.
Ed Matt
" I release my attention: because of you now I am in danger!!! " -Champ

Offline old_school

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2012, 07:09:36 PM »
Wow!...Looks like there is really no reinforcement there at all. That does not bode well just for longevity.

I am sure they will work it out. The other two handles are fine, this one seems to have the issues. Fortunately, they are easy to replace and it doesn't affect or compromise the strength of the tool itself. Second season on the same picks...every bit as good as Grivel. I am impressed with that!  ;)
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes."

Offline old_school

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 11:39:14 AM »
CAMP/Cassin UPDATE

Just received an email from Brett at CAMP/Cassin and he told me that R&D is aware of the problem and are now constructing the grips out of a harder plastic. He also told me that they are sending me out a new set of grips free of charge!

I LOVE CAMP/CASSIN!

Offline slink

• NEClimbs God
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 04:53:31 PM »
ohhh Grammy you know these will be up on the gear exchange right after you demo new tools at the ice fest :)
 Jim
bailing is not failing!!!

Offline old_school

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2013, 06:37:40 PM »
ohhh Grammy you know these will be up on the gear exchange right after you demo new tools at the ice fest :)
 Jim

2nd season with these tool bro...they aren't going anywhere. Going to pick up a pair of the X-Dreams this season too. They look sweeeeeeeet!  ;)

Offline Admin Al

• NEClimbs Administrator
  • NEClimbs God
  • Climb 'till your forearms turn to jelly!
    • NEClimbs
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2013, 05:12:04 PM »
2nd season with these tool bro...

OMG - you've actually used something for 2 seasons? will wonders never cease? [grin]
Al Hospers

web hosting, design and software programming:
 http://www.cambersoft.com

Offline old_school

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2013, 12:18:07 PM »
2nd season with these tool bro...

OMG - you've actually used something for 2 seasons? will wonders never cease? [grin]

Yah yah yah... ;D