Author Topic: The pre trip report of sorts  (Read 1346 times)

Offline strandman

• NEClimbs God
Re: The pre trip report of sorts
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2013, 11:25:22 AM »
Like i was saying before, a Mexican friend of mine says it's really bad, really bad.  in Acopuolco , they killed a bunch of cab drivers, cut them up and dumped them.
Juarez, a border city has had something like 4000 murders in the past few years. Entire towns have been abandoned

Offline sneoh

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2013, 11:28:25 AM »
Maybe your friend can explain the dismemberment thing.  Is it to send an EXTRA scary message?  I would think the extra time it takes adds significant risk to the whole ghastly affrair.

"You have to decide to do a flag, where you can broke your vertebrae or a barn door depending of your pro" - the poster formerly known as Champ

Offline strandman

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2013, 04:13:47 PM »
Ya- it is meant as a message, sometimes a whole family. When you get lots of young punks, pay them with drugs and give  them guns.. I guess the they will do anything.

It's also the whole "respect" bullshit even the smallest slight can mean death

Offline slacker

• NEClimbs Junior Member
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2013, 08:44:28 PM »
hey all,
 Sad to say it is the truth.  Happened 100 yards from where I am staying. That being said no one has left because of this and It is more safe than before because of the serious fire power of the military  that has been present. Don't know what to say besides were all still having a blast. Bad things happen..... with guns in the states more often than they should doesn't mean everyone stopped going to the movies or school right. Just have to stay cautious and alert.

Best,

Matt

Offline sneoh

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2013, 09:36:34 PM »
Just glad you and yours are alright and enjoying yourselves.  Just be careful and make it home safe.

"You have to decide to do a flag, where you can broke your vertebrae or a barn door depending of your pro" - the poster formerly known as Champ