General > Climbing NOT (Bitch & moan)

Deleting user posts and account

(1/1)

Fat City Pancakes:
Can my account posts be deleted en masse, or do I have to go through and delete them individually?  I no longer wish to have any association with this forum.

DLottmann:
You can delete your account through Profile -> Actions

Al might be able to swipe your posts, but why wouldn’t deleting account not be enough?

Fat City Pancakes:

--- Quote from: DMan on February 10, 2013, 11:15:41 PM ---You can delete your account through Profile -> Actions

Al might be able to swipe your posts, but why wouldn’t deleting account not be enough?

--- End quote ---

STFU. 

Your self claimed knowledge of everything and Luke bashing make checking in here nauseating at best.

Admin Al:
I hate to get into this morass, but I guess I have no real choice. [sigh]

FCP - since you have deleted your account, I don't have an easy way to go through and delete your posts. that said. since no one knows your real name, you aren't really personally associated with this forum. and I'm not going to go through and delete your posts myself by hand.

DMan - I do think you are a bit condescending at times. you might want to dial it back a bit.

Luke - you may want to study up on the English a bit. I'm pretty sure that things come across somewhat different than you intend.

I know that this is the InterWeb & all that, but folks may want to think just a bit BEFORE they post. it would make for a more civilized discourse!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version