NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bouldering Season is here!  (Read 3572 times)

M_Sprague

• NEClimbs God
Re: Bouldering Season is here!
« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2014, 04:25:46 AM »

Ella must be getting pretty good at spotting by now  ;D
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is not a path and leave a trail."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

eyebolter

• NEClimbs God
Re: Bouldering Season is here!
« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2014, 08:22:33 AM »

I would love to be able to play hookey from work today and tomorrow.  Work sucks.
Speed Boulder, Ward?  If I did not know better, I'd say you are nuts.  You must really own 16 crash pads and intend on deploying all of them in the crash zone.

With age comes wisdom.  I did it in two overlapping pitches 12 years ago on a toprope with pads on the boulder behind you.   That will be my style of attempt.  The crux is pretty close to the top, and if you don't stick the dyno to the small crimps you might, 45 degree wall style, not let go of the better hold below you until last and then fall all the way down into the hole.   Most of the people who have done the route are capable of flashing it - I'm not. 
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up

Page created in 0.117 seconds with 22 queries.