NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: critics and improvement  (Read 1635 times)

lucky luke

• NEClimbs God
Re: critics and improvement
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2013, 12:58:04 AM »

You go out in horrible conditions, you better not expect to be rescued... what don’t you understand?

You decide that it is horrible conditions and you never been there. I post a picture long time ago of my partner in a without, second pitch of pinacle that we climbed to the top in amazing situation. My partner, berely visible in the snow was at fifteen feet of me and....the couloir was completely icy. We had extreme condition.

If you look at my post:

extreme danger: explain that the rescue service is suspended for a certain period and that the climber who risk an adventure into the wild do it at his own risk. Nobody is ging to help them even if they call the 911 because the danger for the rescue is too hight.

Extreme: Avoid all avalanche terrain

you will note that I suggest that the climber who think that they are as good or better to the rescue can go to the mountain, but they dont have to expect to be rescue.

You said that horrible condition  was extreme avalanche danger...but I have a proof that you are wrong... In fact I have many proof of white out where the avalanche danger was very low, but the wind amasing. Some day I knew that I have to found my way alone because even me I wasnèt able to go back, but some other day it was pure fun and chalenge.

frik

• NEClimbs God
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2013, 11:08:19 AM »

DMan,
just pull the hook out and swim away....

DLottmann

« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2013, 11:33:33 AM »

DMan,
just pull the hook out and swim away....

done :)
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.109 seconds with 23 queries.