NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: GriGri2 BN never used modified for roped solo climbing  (Read 170 times)

NY Climber

• NEClimbs Newbie
    • Face Book
GriGri2 BN never used modified for roped solo climbing
« on: March 10, 2013, 07:20:47 PM »

Brand new GriGri2 purchased from EMS less than 2 wks ago. I have used GriGri2's before (not THIS one) of a friends for belaying and roped soling. These work REALLY well - but personally I like my current system of roped soloing better, tho MY current system risk(s) rope damage more via a fall than using a GriGri2 for this - I still am used to that other system now much more and prefer it.

Asking $50 + 7 USPS Priority Mail to the buyer. Payment via PayPal.

You can see the pics of the mod (I alos can e-mail the article link where I got this mod info from)

PS I have NOT done the 'grinding' of ANY metal or anything on MY GriGri2. From what our indoor gym tests have shown, it really wasn't necessary and I did not want to modify MY GriGri2 THAT much!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190809450197?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 07:28:19 PM by ACLSRN52 »
Michael Urban, RN
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.142 seconds with 23 queries.