NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Odell's Today  (Read 526 times)

DLottmann

Odell's Today
« on: March 29, 2013, 08:43:46 PM »

old_school

• NEClimbs God
  • "Climb Now, Work Later."
Re: Odell's Today
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 11:53:14 AM »

Nice DMan!!! Looks like a great day up there! I am going up next weekend for either Pinnacle or Damnation!
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes."

DLottmann

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2013, 07:23:56 PM »

Should be great next weekend! I'll probably be heading up Lion's Head Saturday with clients, maybe I'll see ya. Last Avy Course ended today, don't want to piss anyone off by starting a new thread so I'll dump it here for anyone interested:

http://davidlottmann.wordpress.com/2013/04/02/aiare-1-avalanche-course-33013-4113/

perswig

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2013, 07:55:37 PM »

I am going up next weekend for either Pinnacle or Damnation!

If you make it to Damnation, I'll be the one standing in a pool of smoking sulfur with his head in flames. 

At least that's how my Mom tells it...
Hope you're keeping your sanity and sense of perspective, Grammy.  Hang tough, dude.
Dale
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 10:15:00 PM by perswig »
If it's overhanging, I'm probably off-route.

old_school

• NEClimbs God
  • "Climb Now, Work Later."
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2013, 08:38:43 AM »

Guiding Huntington next weekend (Saturday) so hope to get on something fun!! See you up there Dman and Perswig!!   ;)
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes."
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.141 seconds with 23 queries.