NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stand-up company  (Read 208 times)

ELM

• NEClimbs Senior Member
Stand-up company
« on: March 13, 2013, 06:44:41 PM »

I have had a great customer service experiance.
    Around 5 years ago my wife bouigh me a pair of pants as a gift. They were the same type and construction of a set she knew I loved and wore often...but they were..the brightest navy blue. Like super cop navy blue. I know I wore then twice and just could not take.
    So a couple week ago I get to looking at what I need to replace and these pants are there. I look at the companys web-site and I notice a "100% no-bull guarentee". So I call them.
    Short story is I sent back the pants and they sent me out a totally different set in a better color no issue and they refunded my shipping cost to them.
   I love their stuff so check out Duluthtrading.com if you are looking for durable clothing and you want amazing customer service.
Ed Matt
" I release my attention: because of you now I am in danger!!! " -Champ

strandman

• NEClimbs God
Re: Stand-up company
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2013, 06:56:18 PM »

I have some stuff from them, way durable. I use the pants for construction and some f/a work.. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.121 seconds with 23 queries.