NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bouldering in Worcester.  (Read 981 times)

steve weitzler

• NEClimbs God
Re: Bouldering in Worcester.
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2013, 01:09:39 PM »

Much of Purgatory is overhanging so I never recall it being to dirt covered. Maybe stuff has accumulated over the years. It's been awhile since I was there last.

JakeDatc

• NEClimbs God
  • "Don't worry, this won't hurt me a bit"
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2013, 01:31:31 PM »

Maybe i just didnt go with the right people and didn't get on better stuff.   :shrug:
"I really don't know who act like if he have the true." -Champoing

Joe_Re

• NEClimbs Junior Member
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2013, 01:53:44 PM »

I climbed in Purgatory Chasm a few times with my brother a bunch a years back.  Didn't find much too much to climb in there.  It's better than nothing but I'd probably head to Crow Hill, since it's not much further from where I am.
"Men hang out signs indicative of their respective trades: shoe makers hang out a gigantic shoe; a jewler a monster watch; and the dentist hangs out a gold tooth; but in the Franconia Mountains of New Hampshire god almighty has hung out a sign to say in New England he makes men".
Daniel Webster 18?

OldEric

• NEClimbs Senior Member
  • climb on
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2013, 03:22:48 PM »

Purgatory has a few good routes - Dante's Inferno is an old school 10+ test piece that would be a fun TR anyplace.  But if you can gte to Crow, College and/or Milford you will have a lot more options.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 22 queries.