NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Education  (Read 1815 times)

terminusnout

• NEClimbs Full Member
Re: Education
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2013, 11:15:35 PM »

The two best areas in the east coast for climbing for me would be New Hammy and North Carolina. My fav styles of climbing are cracks, corners and slabs so the proof is in the pudding. My two favorite routes of all time are VMC and Traditions. Pappy is right.....Laurel Knob is the largest cliff on the east coast. Unruly dogs are the worst at the crags, I caught some quebequeerbaits dog ripping at my wild things pack to get at food at rumney, I shouted at the dog several times to get it away and when it wouldnt go, I pushed it with my foot. The dogs owner tried to start some shit but backed down when I started screaming at him...."you want to catch my fade motherfucker?......".

M_Sprague

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2013, 10:02:15 AM »

quebequeerbaits? What's wrong with you, Casey? Why don't you throw in some "niggers" and "hymies" while you are at it? With use of lowlife terms like that, I pretty much dismiss anything else you have to say.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 01:41:47 PM by M_Sprague »
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is not a path and leave a trail."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

terminusnout

• NEClimbs Full Member
« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2013, 11:30:43 AM »

its up to you to get offended mark, im cool with you being bothered by it.

M_Sprague

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2013, 12:54:19 PM »

It is a small case of the same mentality of the Westborough Church freaks. They don't affect me personally, but I would certainly speak up if I met any of them, as I think everyone should. My grandmother used to call Macadamia nuts "nigger toes" She was an intelligent, worldly, bohemian woman of her times and I wouldn't consider her racist. She was at least being ironic in a private setting, but in this day and age if she was alive I would of let her know it wasn't really a kosher term to use (she would have figured that out 40 years ago). "Queerbait" just reveals the speaker's own ugly insecurities, offends most people and is pretty useless as part of the conversation otherwise.
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is not a path and leave a trail."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

WharfRat

• NEClimbs Junior Member
« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2013, 01:20:50 PM »

terminusnout

• NEClimbs Full Member
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2013, 02:28:22 PM »

So that's where the beasties got that sample....

I understand your sentiment mark but its a joke, given it is at someone else's expense I still don't have any issue with it. I grew up with having two uncles, I never had a concept of two people feeling affection for each other being "bad" until I went to public junior high school. I appreciate your banter and the watchdog idealism however when it comes down to it, comparing my joking play on words to the mentality of the westboro folks is asinine at best.

strandman

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2013, 05:22:52 PM »

Maybe snout is just a retard   :-*  Right case ???  Join the grroup

eyebolter

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2013, 06:01:11 PM »

The funny thing is that homosexuals call each other "queer," and blacks call each other "nigger" all the time.

It is only racist or homophobic if straight white males say it.

Which is in itself racist and heterophobic.

WharfRat

• NEClimbs Junior Member
« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2013, 06:22:03 PM »

Maybe snout is just a retard   :-*  Right case ???  Join the grroup

I will  vouch for Snout being a retahd kid but there we go again throwing around hurtful words guy lol......

terminusnout

• NEClimbs Full Member
« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2013, 06:33:53 PM »

what ward said, and in addition I would like to add that I have black friends who refer to me as "n*gger" as well.

"well, that's just....like.....your opinion maaaan..."
-Jeffery Lebowski.

strandman

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2013, 07:16:59 PM »

I call a gay friend of mine -" my little baby gorilla" he likes it

WharfRat

• NEClimbs Junior Member
« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2013, 07:40:16 PM »

I call a gay friend of mine -" my little baby gorilla" he likes it

lol i bet he does ;)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.142 seconds with 23 queries.